Tuesday 17 December 2013

ELF Haul!

As I told you in this blogpost I've ordered a bunch of makeup from EyesLipsFace, and it FINALLY arrived! I got the box in the mail today, and when I opened it, it looked so christmassy and nice because they actually put some pink fluff inside the box to make it more festive! I ordered a Regular and Waterproof mascara duo, accidentally two Lipsticks in the shade "Captivating", Eye Transformer palletteComplete coverage Concealer and lastly a 10pc Festive Brush Set.


Generally, I'm positively surprised. I paid £3.75 for the eyeshadows and concealers, and I think they were definitely worth the money! The concealer covers every red spot I have. Two of the eyeshadows are too coloured for my taste, but the other two are nude and I really like that. The Mascara gives great length to my lashes, which is what I was going for, because my eyelashes are voluminous already. I'm not too excited about the lipstick though. It's kind of orange, which looks really strange. Sadly. 



I really like the brushes though. I paid £12 for ten brushes, which is ridiculously cheap, but I actually think they're really nice. I haven't used them yet, but they feel great!
Like I said, I accidentally bought two lipsticks, so I'm planning on giving one of them to my friend along with her christmas present.
All in all, 9/10, would recomment! (Click here to see the aftermaths of testing makeup)

Last note: I'm sorry about being so absent, I've written a big assignment for school, and I'm finally almost finished. I just need to read it through, correct grammar and typos, and then I hand it in on friday! If I won't get a chance to blog before christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment